- Program ID: NMA2506693
- Teaching Language: English
- City: Hangzhou
- Intake: Autumn 2022
- Degree: Master
- Duration (Year): 2.5
- Scholarship Duration (Year): 2.5
- Original Tuition Fee (RMB/Year): 25000
- Original Accommodation fee (RMB/Year): 3000
- Tuition Fee after Scholarship (RMB/Year): FREE
- Accommodation Fee after Scholarship (RMB/Year): FREE
- With Stipend: Yes
- Score Requirement:
Score over 70%
Tuition fee: 25,000 RMB/year.
1) Provincial Government Scholarship:
2) President Scholarship:
Full Scholarship: Tuition fee, accommodation fee, overall medical insurance and stipend (1,700 RMB/month, 12 months for one year).
Partial Scholarship: Tuition fee, accommodation fee, overall medical insurance.
3) Scholarship for International Students:
First Prize: 100% of Tuition fees;
Second Prize: 70% of Tuition fees;
Third Prize: 40% of Tuition fees.
4) School Scholarship:
1. Each person can enjoy at most one kind of scholarship.
2. The scholarship will be awarded to students every year after the annual evaluation.
3. Applications for scholarships are recommended before May 27th.
4. Students are required to pay tuition fee first upon registration. The university will issue the scholarship before the end of December.
Single room: 1100 RMB/month;
Double room: 650 RMB/month;
Quad room: 250 RMB/month.
Note: the room type and accommodation fee are subject to the accommodation conditions provided by the school at the time of student registration.
- Passport ID Page
- Original Academic Transcripts
- English/Chinese Version of Academic Transcripts
- Original Highest Degree Certificate
- English/Chinese Version of Highest Degree Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Study Plan
- Physical Examination Form
- Original Non-criminal Record (Validity within 6 months)
- Application Form
- English/Chinese Version of Non-criminal Record
- Passport Photo
Chinese Proficiency Certificate: Chinese taught majors: HSK4 or Above.
English Test Result: English taught majors: applicants (except native speakers) must provide English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS/DUOLINGUO Proof and other English language certificates or proof of previous study conducted in English.
Others： 1. Applicant under the age of 18 in China should submit "Letter of Authorization" and "Guardian's Letter of Guarantee", guardian must be adult Chinese person. 2. Master program applicants have to provide "Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by University's Supervisor".
- Fee Structure (RMB)
- Fee Structure (USD)
University Fee (RMB) Tuition Fee 0 Accommodation Fee 0 Deposit Depends on actual payment Registration Fee 400 Medical Check Fee 530 Residence Permit Fee 400 Textbook Fee Depends on actual payment Insurance Fee Depends on actual payment Bedding Fee Depends on actual payment Others Depends on actual payment Agent Fee (RMB) Application Fee 500 Non-refundable Service Fee Depends on your star agent level 0 Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Star 6 Star 7 Star 4813 3850.4 3609.8 3369.1 3128.5 2887.8 2647.2 2406.5 University Fee (USD) Tuition Fee 0 Accommodation Fee 0 Deposit Depends on actual payment Registration Fee 61 Medical Check Fee 81 Residence Permit Fee 61 Textbook Fee Depends on actual payment Insurance Fee Depends on actual payment Bedding Fee Depends on actual payment Others Depends on actual payment Agent Fee (USD) Application Fee 73 Non-refundable Service Fee Depends on your star agent level 0 Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Star 6 Star 7 Star 736 589 552 515 478 442 405 368
Score over 70%
Due to the large number of applicants, this program is currently not open to students from the following countries:
Iran, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Yemen, Congo, Afghanistan, etc.
- Teaching Building
- Palais Omnisports
- Muslim Restaurant
- Basketball Court
- Football Court
- Assembly Hall
- Volleyball Court
- Badminton Court
- Tennis Court
Chinese Proficiency: None.
English Proficiency: Good.
Whether Accept Students Who Have Been in China: Yes.
Whether Accept Students Who Have Ever Been to China: Yes.
Application fee: 400 RMB (non-refundable) needs to be paid after getting the digital pre-admission.
There may be an online interview after the application is passed.